May 6, 2008

Conclusion

The main point I have drawn about Sports teams and their logos is that they are constantly changing. Teams update the colors and designs every so often to identify with their fan base. Some teams even let their fans choose the design of their logo. Every sports team that I have come across whether it be baseball, football, basketball, lacrosse or hockey has changed their logo at least once in the past 50 years. I think it is a good idea to keep up with new colors and even nicknames to keep the fans interested and excited. Keep in mind that team merchandise displays the logo, so when the logo changes, merchandise will change and that is what the fans like!

CLICK HERE to see many sports logos divided into categories based on different teams.

























1 comment:

andycha123 said...

I did not know it was this many logos that is out there. which leads me to think how many teams are out there in many different sports. Andy Cha